"Verona in Love" guided tour for small groups
- Explore the places where the world's most romantic love story happened
- Learn from your guide the history of this fascinating and picturesque city
- Get to see Romeo's house, Juliet's house and its famous balcony and the locations of the 'Letters to Juliet' movie
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations of the movie 'Letters to Juliet'. You'll then see the famous Juliet’s Club, where volunteers reply to the thousands of letters sent to Juliet. From there you’ll walk through characteristic streets to discover the background of the famous love story and finding out how people lived at Romeo and Juliet's time.
You'll see the Scala Family House, where it all started, Romeo's House, and finally Juliet's House, full of all of the past and present evidences of love... and don't be surprised if you'll happen to witness a declaration of love or a proper wedding!
You’ll discover the background of the story and find out how people lived at the time of Romeo and Juliet: be prepared to see the palace where they probably met and feel their passion and their dreams, the place where Romeo presumably lived, the typical medieval streets where the fight with Tybalt took place and be prepared to cry your eyes out at the heart-breaking end of their story by the time you get to Juliet’s House.
You might want to leave your name on the walls there, or post a letter to Juliet, or lock your padlock where it’ll become part of the Monument of Love, so that a little part of you will stay in Verona forever.
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazza Erbe, Verona
Meet your guide next to the fountain of Madonna Verona, in Piazza Erbe.
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- Every day at 12.30pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...