Verona vintage Vespa tour
- Drive a vintage 70s Vespa
- Vespa Instructions given by our expert Guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Visit a wine shop and sample Valpolicella wines
- A different and exciting way to experience Verona and Italy
Vespa is an Italian icon, the scooter known all over the world. Have you taken one for a ride? Try it now, to discover Verona and its sorrounding. Spend an exraordinarily fun day in Verona, riding a mythical Vespa!
Meet our local guide at Veronality InfoPoint in the city-centre of Verona. From there you will be brought to our Vespa hiring place. After a safety briefing and few practice sessions to get familiar with the Vespa’s automatic gears you will be ready to follow our guide and set off on your way. This Vespa Tour is limited to 8 persons, ensuring you to receive personalized attention from our guide.
Once entered in the Valpolicella valley you will drive along scenic country roads with beautiful landscapes; Valpolicella offers splendid views of the rolling hillside and some of the oldest villages also called ‘borghi’. Half-way through the day, stop at a winery in the heart of the region to learn about winemaking Amarone. Explore the vineyard and wine cellars where the wines are kept and taste some of them with an expert Sommelier who will explain to you more information and interesting stories.
- Use of Vespa and helmet
- Public liability insurance
- Tour leader
- Winery full visit
- wine tasting
- Any food and drink consumed during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Stradone Porta Palio, 23, 37122 Verona VR
8.30am (1 hour advance for the drive test) at VERONALITY InfoPoint
- We suggest you wear appropriate clothing to go on a Vespa (a jacket even in summer)
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund
- This Vespa Tour is limited to 8 persons, ensuring you to receive personalized attention from our guide
- IMPORTANT: Previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle is highly recommended and highly advantageous. The tour guide reserve the right of final judgment in your participation of Vespa-driving at any point during the tour. If the guide determines you are unable to drive your scooter at a safe level, you will not be allowed to continue driving. No refunds will be granted in these cases
- Advance reservation at least 24 hours
- Available from April to October, from Monday to Saturday
- Starting time: 9.30am
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...