Walking tour of fascinating Verona
- Discover the history of Verona in one hour
- See the 3rd largest arena in Italy
- Visit Juliet's balcony from Shakespeare's famous tragedy
Discover the history of Verona, brought to life on an amazing hour long walking tour through the city! Notice the traces and clues to the city's past, where every stone tells a story.
Begin walking the city's pink marbled streets to the 3rd largest arena in Italy. Observe the 2,000 year old area's oval shape, creating perfect acoustics for concerts still held within its walls today.
Passing through the silent Jewish Ghetto you will reach the lively market in Piazza della Erbe and see the statue of Madonna Verona surrounded by a gushing fountain. Continue to the historical Signori Square, astonishing in its simple elegance, and admire the Scala Family Tombs.
End your tour at the balcony of Juliet's house where she cried, "wherefore art thou Romeo," in Shakespeare's famous tragedy.
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Arena and Juliet's house
- Children (aged 0-10) : May join the tour for free
Piazza Bra, 37121 Verona VR, Italia
Meet your guide in Piazza Bra, next to the Statue of Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Please note that this walking tour does not enter any of the above mentioned locations
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking the stone streets
- Daily at 9.00am and 1.45pm
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...