Leave the hectic bustle of the big city behind and take a trip to the beautiful and untamed nature of the Mazovian countryside. After a short 90-km drive from Warsaw, you will feel like you have traveled back in time, witnessing how people lived in the 19th century. The contrast between the aristocracy and the rural population feels almost tangible in this region: You have a beautiful palace of the wealthy Polish elite including breathtaking gardens on the one side and an open-air museum showcasing rural life in a modest Polish village on the other. This tour focuses on people's lives in the 19th century: Where did they live, what were their hobbies, what did their daily life look like? Learn all about them from your guide on your trip to the Mazovian countryside surrounded by beautiful nature.
History & heritage tours
Private day trip to the Mazovian countryside from Warsaw
Language: English , Polish
Availability: April - October
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Do this because
- Take a trip to the picturesque Mazovian countryside
- See what life looked like in the 19th century
- Witness the contrast between the aristocracy and the rural population
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with private guide and hotel pick-up
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional local guide
- Transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- Souvenir pictures emailed to you after the tour
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
What to remember
- Please, at the time of booking, provide the details of your accommodation to receive pick-up service. If the hotel is too far from the city center, a meeting point will be arranged
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 7
- This tour operates daily from April to October at 9.00am or 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.