Warsaw in a nutshell private walking tour
- See all the most important sites of Warsaw
- Learn more about the city's history and legends
- Be charmed of the Old Town and Royal Route
You are in Warsaw for the first time? Get to know all the main sites with this essential city tour.
The tour starts at the monument to Kopernik, who brought the world to the knowledge that the Sun represents the center of the universe. From there you’ll proceed to the Holy Cross Church, a beautiful Baroque building where the heart of Frederic Chopin is buried.
Other fascinating places will follow, such as:
- the university of Warsaw, founded in 1816 and today the largest of the country
- the Presidential Palace, which hosted the authors of the Constitution in 1791
- The Pilsudski Square with the the Tomb of Unknown Soldier, a square on which many public events take place
- the St. Anne’s Church with its viewing terrace, from which you see the Old Town
- the Warsaw Barbican that once encircled the city
- the Sigismund’s Column on the Castle Square, built to commemorate king Sigismund III Vasa, who moved in 1596 the capital of Poland from Krakow to Warsaw
- the magnificent Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was completely rebuilt and reconstructed after its destruction during World War II
- the gothic St. John’s Archcathedral
- the Old Town Market Place and Mermaid statue
- the house in which Maria Sklodowska-Curie was born, the first woman who was awarded the Nobel Prize
- and the Krasinskich Square, place of the Warsaw Uprising
- Guided city tour
- Entrance fees
Krakowskie Przedmieście Street
In front of the Kopernik monument
- Every day at 9:00am
Praga, that's not only Prague but also a district of Warsaw. It's "the other side" of the city, the ...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Are you ready to be truly fascinated by the history and atmosphere of magnificent Warsaw? Join us on...