Warsaw Jewish heritage private walking tour
- Get familiar with 1000-years Jewish history in Warsaw
- Commemorate the victims of the genocide
- Learn more about famous protagonists
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaining street of the former ghetto, and see all the main places related to Jewish history in the city:
- the Nozyk Synagogue (the only Jewish house of prayer that has survived the war)
- the former ghetto wall (there are two characteristic fragments, from which some of the bricks were removed and exposed in Jewish museums in the USA and Australia)
- the Walicow Street (with the ruins of the Jewish tenement house)
- the Chlodna Street (where the Jewish “Bridge of Sighs” was located)
- the former areas of the “small” and the “big” ghetto connected by the wooden bridge
- the house of Ludwik Zamenhof (the inventor of the universal language Esperanto)
- the Route Recalling the Martyrdom and the Struggle of the Jews (designated by blocks of black stone with the names of the participants of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising)
- the Jewish orphanage with the monument to the children and Janusz Korczak (Henryk Goldszmit), former director
- the former “Gesiowka” concentration camp (founded on the ruins of the ghetto and Umschlagplatz for mass deportations to Auschwitz and Treblinka)
- Guided walking tour with private guide
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation ticket
- Every day at 9:00am
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole P...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...