Best of DC - VIP full-day tour
- Delight in reserved, priority entry into the U.S. Capitol and the National Archives building
- Experience DC's greatest monuments with professional guided tour and incredible photo ops
- Relax on a boat cruise on Potomac River with lunch included
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Washington, DC like a true insider.
Enjoy reserved entry into the U.S. Capitol Building for a guided walking tour of this historic building – home to the Senate and the House of Representatives. Watch a film on the history of government in the U.S.and then continue touring the building to learn about the country’s legislature. Along the way, you'll see the Crypt, the Rotunda, and National Statuary Hall.
Next, board the comfortable shuttle and take a guided sightseeing tour of DC’s most famous landmarks and monuments, including views of the White House, the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Iwo Jima Statue, Korean War Veterans Memorial and U.S. Navy Memorial. You'll have the chance to spend 10 to 15-minutes at each stop with your guide shadowing you to share interesting facts along the way.
On this VIP Tour, you'll experience a relaxing boat cruise (with your guide) on the Potomac River (lunch included). Note: Off-season, in lieu of boat cruise, visit Pentagon City Mall for shopping and lunch (lunch not included in off-season)
After the sightseeing tour, you’ll gain priority entrance into the National Archives Building for an up close and personal look at the original Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
- Starting point: Neptune Fountain in front of Library Of Congress (Thomas Jefferson Building)
- Jefferson Memorial
- U.S. Capitol Building (inside Tour)
- FDR Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- White House
- Korean War Memorial
- Ending point: National Archives Building
- Cruise on the Potomic River (March-October)
- Box lunch on the cruise
- Free refreshments
- Smaller groups
- Luxury buses
Neptune Fountain, 68 First St SE, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Please meet your guide 30 minutes prior to departure time at Neptune Fountain in front of Library Of Congress (Thomas Jefferson Building).
- Please arrive at meeting point no later than 8.00am for check-in
- Tour departure times are subject to change due to locat traffic conditions
- One hour boat cruise on the Potomac River runs from March to October and is included
- Off-season (October 17 - March 14th), in lieu of boat cruise, visit Pentagon City Mall for shopping and lunch (price of lunch not included)
- Availability subject to change, please see calendar for availability 8.30am-5.00pm
- Cruise on the Potomac River: 15 March - 16 October
Washington DC is remarkable after dark, and this combined shuttle/walking tour brings you a unique, ...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Monuments, memorials, museums, picturesque scenery and magnificent architecture are abundant in Wash...
Ready to take on the busiest area in D.C.? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into our all-electri...
It has been more than 150 years since the first military funeral took place at Arlington National Ce...
Spend the day touring the nation’s capital, by visiting historical landmarks and monuments - such as...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...
On this action-packed driving tour you will explore the city with some of the best and most knowledg...
Washington D.C.’s Georgetown neighborhood is home to some of the city’s most notable residents, emba...
Washington, DC is the center of American government and politics – and this tour will let you experi...