This three-hour guided tour will take you to all the beloved monuments and memorials along the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. Pass the Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the new Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and so much more! Tour guides will share interesting commentary, history and fun facts as you explore the nation's capital. You'll also be given free time to walk around and snap photos of D.C.'s most iconic landmarks.
Washington, D.C. Monuments and Memorials Bike Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the best of D.C. on this exciting bike tour
- Pass the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and so much more
- Ride around the nation's capital for three hours
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Licensed tour guide
- Helmet and basket/bike bag
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (age 0-12)
998 Maine Avenue Washington, DC 20024
You will find your bike in the rental shop, 998 Maine Avenue Washington.
What to remember
- Tours take place on sidewalks, paths and trails (no street riding)
- The tour is ideal for families with riders of all ages
- All guests must be able to ride their own bicycles. Attachments such as double trailers and tagalong bikes are not permitted for the safety of the group
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.