Amsterdam walking tour with Dutch snacks
- See the best of Amsterdam with a local guide
- Learn fascinating stories about the city's history
- Visit famous neighborhoods like Jordaan and Red Light District
- Sample a selection of Dutch snacks along the way
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most famous areas. You will walk through the popular de Jordaan neighborhood characterized by narrow streets and small town houses where the typical folk culture once flourished.
You'll see the gorgeous Dam Square and the magnificent palace, the true heart of Amsterdam. The special atmosphere of Begijnhof, an inner city court with 16th-century dwellings, remains an interesting part of Amsterdam. Here at Begijnhof, you will find the imposing and restored wooden house that dates back to 1528, one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
Your tour would of course not be complete without a visit to the Red Light District, de Wallen, where you'll head to next.
Along the way, you'll stop to sample typical Dutch snacks.
- Guided tour
- Small Dutch snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and beverages
- Entry to sights and attractions
- Infants (3 years old and under): no charge
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Exchange your voucher and meet your guide at the tour operators office (Damrak 26).
- Tour is available in English
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1.45pm
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...