Taste of tradition: Lake Bled tour and lunch in Radovljica
- Enjoy the beauty of Lake Bled
- Admire the Bled Castle
- Visit the Gingerbread Museum and join a workshop
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise and the culinary wonders in the town of gingerbreads and chocolate.
Nestled in the heart of the Alps, this little island and lake have been flying under the radar for centuries. The star of every postcard, lake Bled enchants with idyllic scenery, rich history and crèam cake.
Not far from Bled, lies Radovljica, the municipal center of the region. It is buzzing with beekeeping tradition, gingerbread and chocolate. All the honey is used up for “lectarstvo”, a traditional regional craft of gingerbread. Biscuits were once regarded as tokens of affection, where now they make for precious souvenirs.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Bled and Radovljica
- Lectar gingerbread workshop
- Traditional lunch
- Bled Castle entrance fee
- Pletna boat ride
- Church of Assumption entrance fee
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- Departures every day at 9.00am
Visit Lake Bled and get a bird's eye view from the thousand-year-old Bled Castle. Then head to Lake ...
Visit Slovenia's largest lake and see the unspoilt beauty of the Triglav National Park.
Spend the day touring the spectacular mountains and taking in scenes of breathtaking natural beauty.
Explore one of the biggest and most beautiful cave systems in the world, before heading off to meet ...
Follow the River Soča by train, then take to the water via boat and visit the largest wine cellar in...
Spend the day in the iconic city of canals and bridges, somewhere everyone should visit at least onc...