Venice full-day tour from Ljubljana
- Spend an amazing day in Venice on a guided tour
- See the famous landmarks, including St Mark’s square and the Rialto bridge
- Explore the most charming medieval streets
Experience the beauty and glory of the Italian Venice on a day-trip from Slovenia. Spend a day admiring singing gondoliers, exotic architecture and mysterious canals. Let your guide point out the significant buildings and monuments.
Discover how a city built on swamps became one of the most enlightened cities of the western world. See the famous landmarks of San Marco Square, learn the legends of Casanova and Marco Polo, marvel at the paintings by great Venetian masters, Sculptures, Marco Polo’s house and the Rialto Bridge. You will have some free-time to go on your own Venetian adventure. Explore the most charming medieval streets before transferring back to Ljubljana.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Taxi boat from Venice center
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Please be ready in one of the pick-up locations listed. Be patient, it can take up to 15 – 20 minutes for the guide to get to the pickup location.
- Bring your passport or ID
- Please note that order of sightseeing stops can change
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8.00am
Visit Lake Bled and get a bird's eye view from the thousand-year-old Bled Castle. Then head to Lake ...
Visit Slovenia's largest lake and see the unspoilt beauty of the Triglav National Park.
Spend the day touring the spectacular mountains and taking in scenes of breathtaking natural beauty.
This trip doubles up on historic Slovenian gems. Visit Postojna Caves to explore one of the biggest ...
Follow the River Soča by train, then take to the water via boat and visit the largest wine cellar in...
Spend the day in the iconic city of canals and bridges, somewhere everyone should visit at least onc...