Venice full-day tour from Ljubljana
- Spend an amazing day in Venice on a guided tour
- See the famous landmarks, including St Mark’s square and the Rialto bridge
- Explore the most charming medieval streets
Experience the beauty and glory of the Italian Venice on a day-trip from Slovenia. Spend a day admiring singing gondoliers, exotic architecture and mysterious canals. Let your guide point out the significant buildings and monuments.
Discover how a city built on swamps became one of the most enlightened cities of the western world. See the famous landmarks of San Marco Square, learn the legends of Casanova and Marco Polo, marvel at the paintings by great Venetian masters, Sculptures, Marco Polo’s house and the Rialto Bridge. You will have some free-time to go on your own Venetian adventure. Explore the most charming medieval streets before transferring back to Ljubljana.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Taxi boat from Venice center
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Please be ready in one of the pick-up locations listed. Be patient, it can take up to 15 – 20 minutes for the guide to get to the pickup location.
- Bring your passport or ID
- Please note that order of sightseeing stops can change
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8.00am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Discover the exciting underground world of Postojna Cave - the most popular karst cave in the world....
Start your day-trip from Ljubljana, pass by Bled, and continue to the highest Slovenian mountain pas...
On this tour your experienced guide will take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana’s ...
Taste 7 finest wines from different wine regions of Slovenia and learn must-know wine facts from an ...