Jebel Akhdar full-day tour from Muscat
- Discover the oasis city of Nizwa, Oman's Old Capital
- See the historical 17th-century fort
- Dive into Omani everyday life when visiting its lively souq
- Visit the region of Jebel Akhdar, where temperatures sometimes reach sub-zero in winter, with wadis, plateaus, peaks and terraced hillside
You will drive straight to Nizwa where you will visit the Fort and the Souq. Once you have a taste of the old capital, head out to the village of Birkat al Mawz to see the old stone houses, the 17th century mosque and impressive falaj system. You will stop for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant in the village before proceeding into Wadi Madaeen and then winding up the mountain onto Saiq Plateau. Up here in the cooler air, enjoy the many sights and sounds of the Jebel Akhdar (Green Mountain in Arabic) including Wadi Bani Habib and Al Ayn. The views from the top are really breath-taking and you will take home some wonderful memories.
- English.speaking guide with driver
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum two people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Hotel pick-up: 8.00am
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Hop on a Muscat bus tour to discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman’s...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...