Jebel Akhdar full-day tour from Muscat
- Discover the oasis city of Nizwa, Oman's Old Capital
- See the historical 17th-century fort
- Dive into Omani everyday life when visiting its lively souq
- Visit the region of Jebel Akhdar, where temperatures sometimes reach sub-zero in winter, with wadis, plateaus, peaks and terraced hillside
You will drive straight to Nizwa where you will visit the Fort and the Souq. Once you have a taste of the old capital, head out to the village of Birkat al Mawz to see the old stone houses, the 17th century mosque and impressive falaj system. You will stop for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant in the village before proceeding into Wadi Madaeen and then winding up the mountain onto Saiq Plateau. Up here in the cooler air, enjoy the many sights and sounds of the Jebel Akhdar (Green Mountain in Arabic) including Wadi Bani Habib and Al Ayn. The views from the top are really breath-taking and you will take home some wonderful memories.
- English.speaking guide with driver
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum two people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Hotel pick-up: 8.00am
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of dolphins and whales, which consist of about 21 differ...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...