Two-day Niagara Falls and outlet shopping excursion from NYC
- Travel through the heart of the Finger Lakes to see beautiful waterfalls
- Visit Niagara Falls on the Maid of the Mist or Scenic Tunnels
- Discover some bargains at the outlet mall
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls
You'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where you'll pass the beautiful Delaware Water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls, where you'll arrive in the late afternoon (winter itinerary goes to Montour Falls instead of Watkins Glen State Park). Tour the U.S. side of Niagara including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. At night enjoy Niagara Falls where you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters. You will spend the night in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side at Wyndham Super 8 or at the Comfort Inn "The Pointe" on the U.S. side.
Day 2: Niagara Falls - New York
Leaving the hotel, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the magnificent Horseshoe Falls up close, and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist. (During the winter months into early spring, you'll tour the Scenic Tunnels as an alternative to the Maid of the Mist.) At noon you'll depart south to New York State, and on the way there will be a stop at either Crossings Premium Outlets in Tannersville, Pennsylvania or Waterloo Premium Outlets in New York. Enjoy discounted prices at brand name stores for less before returning back to New York in the evening.
- One-night hotel including tax and continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist (May-October) or Scenic Tunnels (Winter)
- Free WiFi on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children ages 2-14 sharing with two adults
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036
- Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Streets
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Rooms all have two double beds; however, in the event of a triple room, no extra bedding will be provided
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm, but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification. Passengers are responsible to ensure that visa requirements are met in advance. For more information regarding Canadian VISA requirements, please check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- All tours are operated in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Requested language must be specified at the time of booking
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 7.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...