Labirinto della Masone entrance ticket
- Buy tickets for the Masone Labyrinth, the largest bamboo maze in the world
- Take a stroll among 200,000 evergreens and discover the complex's art collection and library
Always surrounded by an aura of charm and mystery, the labyrinth is an architectural element that even today continues to arouse imaginations thanks to the myth of Daedalus, builder of the famous Minotaur’s labyrinth. Starting from June 2015, Italy will also have its own maze to get lost to find the childlike thrill of game and adventure! A place where nurturing the spirit, discovering valuable art works. The Masone Labyrinth – designed by the publisher and designer Franco Maria Ricci – is waiting for you in Fontanellato, near Parma, with its 7 acres.
Made entirely from bamboo plants of different types, the complex of the labyrinth hosts cultural spaces for more than 5,000 square meters, which house the art collection of Franco Maria Ricci: about 500 works from the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries. There is also a library dedicated to famous examples of typography and graphics, including several works by Giambattista Bodoni and the entire production of Alberto Tallone.
This magnificent cultural park, with the largest bamboo maze in the world, is part of the Castle Circuit of Parma and Piacenza Duchies. You will find a path of more than 3km, with 200,000 evergreens.
Curious and eclectic, the art collection, with works ranging from sculptures from the 1600's to neo-classical ones, from still lifes to busts and portraits of Napoleon, from the romantic and popular painting of the nineteenth century to the Deco art.
Entrance Ticket 18 € + 2 € service fee = 20 €
Reduced Entrance Ticket (6-12 years old) 10 € + 2 € service fee = 12 €
Entrance Ticket + Menu Light 30 € + 2 € service fee = 32 €
Entrance Ticket + Menu Tasting 40 € + 2 € service fee = 42 €
Entrance Ticket + Menu Gourmet 50 € + 2 € service fee = 52 €
Reduced Entrance Ticket + Menu Kids 25 € + 2 € service fee = 27 €
Free Ticket + Menu Kids 15 € + 2 € service fee = 17 €
- Daily ticket for the Masone Labyrinth complex (including art collection and library)
Child (0-5 years old): free
Kids (6-12 years old): reduced
Free ticket for caregivers accompanying visitors with disabilities.
Labirinto della Masone
Strada Masone 121
43012 Fontanellato, Parma
All the passages inside the Labyrinth and the buildings are easily accessed by people with limited mobility, and those who need to use a wheelchair or a walker.
- Light menu (Traditional) - Consists of: a tasting of Spigaroli meats, a glass of wine per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Tasting menu (Spigaroli) - The menu includes two courses: a starter (eg. Tasting Spigaroli Salami), a first dish, plus a glass of wine per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Gourmet menu (the Duchess) - The menu includes three courses: a starter (eg. Tasting Spigaroli Salami), a first dish, a glass of sweet wine from the pasticcieria Spigaroli, per person and a coffee. Other drinks are not included
- Kid's Menu - Consists of a small menu with dishes that the little ones enjoy. Water or soft drink included
Everyday, except Tuesday, from 10.30am to 07.00pm (the ticket office closes at 6.00pm)
December 25, January 1
Discover the delicacies of Parma directly from their producers! It is your chance to visit a Parmigi...
Visiting a "caseificio" (traditional cheese factory) is like going back in time. The "King of the ch...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get ...
Departure at 08:30am in front of the Tourist Office where you will meet your guide. From there, you'...
Scopri la città di Parma, gioiello dell'Emilia Romagna, passeggiando accompagnato dalla nostra guida...
Attraversa la meravigliosa città di Parma con una guida esperta, attraverso tappe insolite e non sem...