Columbia Gorge scenic waterfalls tour
- Breathe deep and meditate in the stunning nature surrounding Columbia Gorge
- Take time out and enjoy the beautiful waterfalls and panoramas
- Enjoy hikes off the beaten path, to smaller waterfalls
Take time out from your busy schedule and escape to nature on this fantastic Colombia Gorge tour. The waterfalls and vistas are what this area are famous for, and in order to fully appreciate this you will be allowed time during this tour to go on hikes, and explore in small groups. You'll feel at one with nature, marvelling at eagles which circle around the various waterfalls, including Oregon's largest: Multnomah.
The tour will take you up to the beautiful Vista House; a rest stop on a dramatic rocky outcrop where you will have a fantastic view of the nature below you. Take this opportunity to partake in "forest bathing", where you breathe in deeply taking in all the nutrients which the trees emit. Your tour guide will point out flora dna fauna and leave you feeling zen and re-energized.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 30 minutes transportation from Portland in a comfortable Sprinter van
- Trail mix
- Reusable water bottles
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
Children (0-6 years): free
Children (6-11 years): reduced
1210 SE 7th Avenue, Portland, OR 97214
The tour will depart from 1210 SE 7th Avenue, at the Around Portland Tours shop, on 7th Avenue between Salmon and Main Streets at 8.30am. It will return here at around 1.30pm.
- You can choose between short and medium-length hikes, both of which will contain uneven terrain and up to 800 feet of elevation
- Please wear comfortable and waterproof clothing and shoes for walking over uneven terrain. There will be the possibility of rain and mud. Rain ponchos are available on the tour
- If you have any further questions, please contact the tour providers on your voucher
- This tour departs daily at 8.30am
- The tour will take approximately 5 hours
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...
This fantastic craft beer tour is the perfect way to see a new side of Portland. Grab your bike (and...