Glacier Lagoon Jökulsárlón day tour from Reykjavik
- See Glacier Lagoon - one of the most amazing natural wonders of Iceland
- Let your professional guide take you through the breathtaking scenery
- Explore the impressive nature, including waterfalls and floating icebergs
Glacier Lagoon is one of the most amazing natural wonders of Iceland. In this tour you’ll experience a day full of glaciers, icebergs and waterfalls. Jökulsárlón is the largest and the deepest glacier lagoon in Iceland, located in the southeast part of Iceland. The lagoon branches from Breiðamerkurjökull, an outlet glacier of the Vatnajökull glacier the largest glacier in Europe.
This great tour takes you along the impressive South coast of Iceland, through the village of Vík, to the extraordinary Glacier Lagoon. You will have plenty of time to explore the area with it's floating icebergs.
On the drive back you will visit two gorgeous waterfalls, Skógafoss with its magnificent 60 meters' drop and Seljalandsfoss where you can walk behind and through to the other side.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Only hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik area)
- Food and drinks
- Boat tour
To confirm the exact time for your pick-up please contact the tour operator before the tour day by following the instructions on your voucher.
- Please wear warm clothes and good shoes
- Daily at 7.00am
- Tour operates on various dates, depending on the season. Please check the calendar for details
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...