The Blue Lagoon entrance with transfer from Reykjavik
- Dive into the soothing milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take in the exotic architecture and the Icelandic wilderness
- Rub your face and body with typical and natural white silica mud
- No fuss no muss, enjoy a pickup service from your hotel
Have you ever heard stories about the Blue Lagoon? About how the water is a hot creamy bright blue and how it is completely natural, situated amidst jet black lava fields? 30 years ago, no one had even heard about such a lagoon and now, bathing in the hot natural pool is better than any manmade and fashionable jacuzzi. The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland's most visited attractions. Simmering around 37 to 39°C the Blue Lagoon's waters contain minerals and salts essential for wellbeing as well as an alga that stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production.
This Blue Lagoon tour takes you from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon where you can relax and soak in the soothing, milky blue waters, and have a little fun. The Blue Lagoon offers a variety of recreational options besides bathing in its milky blue waters. You can take a walk in the Lagoon’s spectacular surroundings, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or release the stress from your shoulders under the Blue Lagoon's waterfall. Get your picture taken and enjoy a glass of wine in the water by the outdoor bar.
You can enjoy also a fantastic restaurant with a la carte menu and a Blue Lagoon shop, selling skin care products based on a unique blend of Blue Lagoon geothermal seawater active ingredients: minerals, silica, and algae.
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon (Until 28 February: standard entrance / After 1 March Comfort entrance package)
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
- Round trip transportation
- Luggage storage
- Children ages 2-13: free
- Teenagers ages 14-17: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, please make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- Please note that this is a non-guided transfer to the Blue Lagoon
- The Gray Line coaches run from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik between 7.00am-8.00pm
- Please inform the bus driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you plan on taking back to Reykjavik
- Returning from your tour you will be dropped off at the hotel or guest house you were collected from or at the closest possible point
- Due to regulation, children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area
- All passengers traveling after 1 March 2018 will have the following included in their entrance ticket: Entrance to the Blue Lagoon, Silica Mud Mask, use of towel, and one drink
- Departures all day from 7.00am to 8.00pm
- Please choose your departure time during booking
- You can take any of the scheduled buses back to Reykjavik
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Iceland's landscape is marked by caves, bubbling hot springs and volcanoes – but on this excursion, ...
Every winter, Iceland's mighty glaciers are covered in a healthy dusting of snow - ideal for zooming...
If you want to escape the city and see a bit more of Iceland, this trip is ideal. It introduces you ...