Amsterdam Dungeon ticket and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus
- Entrance ticket to Amsterdam Dungeon museum
- Discover the horrors of the not-so-savory side of Dutch history
- See interactive shows, visit a mock torture room and get lost in a mirror maze
- Discover the city at your own pace with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ticket and a fast-track ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon museum.
Amsterdam's history wasn't all rainbows and unicorns, and at the Amsterdam Dungeon, located inside a former church, you will explore the dark and horrific side of the city's past. Five hundred years of obscure historical events are displayed through 11 interactive shows and portrayed by nine actors in the flesh. Witness Spanish inquisition torture techniques and the rat-filled streets during the Pest.
Enter a torture room, climb on board the 17th-century East India Company ship, discover Rembrandt's dark secrets, enter the paranormal world of witch Meynes Cornellis, dissect the human body, experience the terror caused by the plague or Inquisition and get lost in a maze of mirrors.
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace with unlimited use of a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. You’ll drive around the UNESCO protected canal district and stop in front of many of the city’s main sights and attractions including: Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, Diamond Museum, Jewish Historical Museum, Amsterdam Dungeon and the Royal Palace.
- Entry to the Amsterdam Dungeon
- 24 hour hop on hop off bus ticket
- Audio guide in 16 languages on the bus
- Food and beverages
- Infants (3 years old and under): no charge
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pick up your tickets at Lindbergh office (Damrak 26).
- Amsterdam Dungeon tours are available in English and Dutch
- Audio guide is available on the bus in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish
- The Amsterdam Dungeon is open daily from 11.00am to 6.00pm, Friday and Saturday: 11.00am-9.00pm
- Hop-on hop-off bus schedules: Daily 10.00am-5.15pm, every 15-20 minutes
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and ...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
An exciting temporary exhibition, entitled "Chagall, Picasso, Mondrian and Others: Migrant Artists i...