Join an evening Bridge Tour through this breathtaking metropolis. The highlights of central Berlin present themselves from the water in a completely new light.
What to expect
Ask a question
Cruises and boat tours
2.5-hour evening bridge cruise in Berlin
based on 4 reviews
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Polish , Swedish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See the city lights in the night
- Pass calmfully under 40 beautiful bridges
- Discover Berlin from a new perspective
What to expect
- 2.5-hour cruise in Berlin
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian (if option chosen)
What's not included
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign.
What to remember
- German commentary for free
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Daily at 6.40 pm from Friedrichstraße
Stern und Kreisschiffahrt
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
Based on 4 reviews