Neues Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Neues Museum, part of the renowned Museum Island in Berlin
- See the unique museum exhibits of Egyptian and Prehistory and Early History collections
Located to the north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island, the Neues Museum is a world famous museum in Berlin. It was built between 1843 and 1855 according to plans by Friedrich August Stüler, a student of Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The museum exhibits the same collections, as it did before the WWII, when it was severely damaged during the bombing of Berlin and left as an abandoned bombsite.
In 2003, the restoration work was undertaken by the offices of the British architect David Chipperfield. Neues Museum reopened its doors to the public in 2009 and now hosts geographically and thematically related exhibits put together from three separate collections: the collection of Egyptian art, of prehistoric objects, and of classical antiquities. Among its most prominent artifacts is the iconic bust of the Egyptian queen Nefertiti.
From July 6th until December 3rd 2017 the exhibition China and Egypt. Cradles of the World displays side-by-side treasures of Ancient Egypt and Ancient China. The show features for the first time scores of exhibits from China that have never gone to Europe before.
The ticket is non-refundable.
- Entrance to the Neues Museum
- Entrance to the exhibition "China and Egypt. Cradles of the World"
- Reduced price for students (you will need to provide an ID) and disabled persons
- Children up to 18 years get free admission
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- This ticket is not refundable
- Every day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (10:00 AM - 8:00 PM on Thursdays)
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...