Altes Museum skip-the-line tickets
- A unique collection of Classical Antiquities
- Art pieces from Ancient Greece, Rome and Etruria
- Located on Museum Island - easy to find
- Adds color to a rainy day
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823 and 1830 by the famous architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. Since more than hundred years it houses a formidable collection of classical antiquities (Antikensammlung). The Greek collection is located on the groundfloor of the palace, displayed since 2011 in a completely new guise, while the first floor offers special exhibitions. Since 2010 it houses a collection of works and art pieces from Ancient Etruria and Rome.
- Entrance to the Altes Museum with its permanent collection and special exhibitions
- Entrance to other museums on the Museum Island
- Students (ID required)
- Disabled people
- Children (ages 0-17): free with proof of age
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin
Subway: U6 "Friedrichstraße" City train (S-Bahn): S1, S2, S25 "Friedrichstraße"; S5, S7, S75 "Hackescher Markt" Tram: M1, 12 "Am Kupfergraben"; M4, M5, M6 "Hackescher Markt" Bus: TXL "Staatsoper"; 100, 200 "Lustgarten"; 147 "Friedrichstraße"
- This ticket is not refundable
- Full access for persons with mobility impairment is possible via the service entrance (please ask for porter for assistance)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
- On national holidays reduced opening hours
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich von uns vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und den letzten original Wac...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...