Berlin 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with the Boat Tour to complete your Berlin experience.
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 9 languages.
- 24hr/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots.
- Access to 2 routes featuring 25 stops across Berlin city centre to customize your itinerary.
Discover the best attractions Berlin can offer onboard a double-decker bus. Marvel at the sights of Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower, among other local spots not to be missed. Hop on and off as many times as you want and explore the city at your own pace either by foot or with the help of the sightseeing routes available.
Do your shopping at Bus Stop 1, Tauentzienstrasse, the major commercial street in Berlin, or hop-off at Bus Stop 2, the KaDeWe department store. Or if you like to have it all in one single place, hop-off at Bus Stop 8 to visit the 5-storey Shopping Mall Alexa. As you go, enjoy the view of the Potsdamer Platz public square from our exclusive double-deckers. Feel the history at Bus Stop 4, The Wall, a special place that changed the history of Germany. Bus Stop 6 takes you to The Gendarmenmarkt, an architectural hot spot including the Konzerthaus and the French and German Churches. In the centre of the square stands a monumental statue of Germany's renowned poet Friedrich Schiller. As you pass by Bus Stop 9, you'll get to admire the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall.
Take advantage of this hop-on-hop-off experience and move around Berlin while learning more about the sights thanks to the informative audio guide on board.
- Berlin Traditional City Sightseeing Tour
- Live commentary in English and German
- Recorded commentary
- Children: 0-5 years old: free / 6 -14 years old reduced price
- Students (valid student ID required)
- Seniors (60+ years old)
As soon as you receive your E-ticket you can hop on/off at any of the following stops:
Stop 1 - Tauentzienstrasse 16
Stop 2 - KaDeWe
Stop 3 - Potsdamer Platz
Stop 4 - Martin-Gropius-Bau (Mauerreste)
Stop 5 - Checkpoint Charlie
Stop 6 - Gendarmenmarkt
Stop 7 - Mühlendamm
Stop 8 - Alexanderplatz (Park Inn Hotel)
Stop 9 - Alexanderplatz (Alexa)
Stop 10 - Rotes Rathaus / Neptunbrunnen
Stop 11 - Lustgarten/Musemsinsel/Altes Museum
Stop 12 - Brandenburger Tor
Stop 13 - Hauptbahnhof (Washingtonplatz)
Stop 14 - Siegessäule (Großer Stern)
- Audio Guide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish
- After you book you will receive a City Sightseeing E-ticket
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Present your E-ticket at any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops
- For further information on the available stops, please refer to this map
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus:
First tour: 9.15am (varies by route)
Last tour: 16.00pm (varies by route)
Duration: 120 minutes (varies by route) every 15-30 minutes
Runs March - December from 10.00am - 17.00pm, every 30 minutes. Times and schedule may vary from November
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
Did you know that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a completely ...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Erfahre mehr über die Stadtentwicklung im sozialistischen Ostberlin und besichtige das zentrale sowj...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
The colorful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and pla...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Con este tour descubrirás todos los detalles de la subida de Hitler al poder. Tu guía te explicará l...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...