East Berlin Tour
- Learn all about the history of the cold war
- See the East Side Gallery
- Hear stories and comments on the revolution
Immerse yourself with our expert guide in the history of the Cold War and in everyday life in East Berlin. Join us on a journey in the shadow of the Berlin Wall and find out why and how the city was divided during the Cold War, what happened on the 17th of June 1953 during the Stalinallee workers' revolt, and how the 1989 "peaceful revolution" and the Alexanderplatz demonstration triggered the events that led to the fall of the Wall. We conclude this tour at the East Side Gallery, the longest originally remained part of the Berlin Wall opposite the beautiful Oberbaum Bridge.
- Guided tour in French, Spanish or Italian (please choose during booking)
- Admission to museums and attractions
- Food and drinks
- Students: reduced
Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin, Germany
You meet your guide at the offices of ViveBerlin
- Tours starts at different times in the available languages French, Spanish and Italian
- Tour on foot and by public transport
- Tour in French: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10.00am
- Tour in Italian: Wednesday at 10.00am, Saturday at 4.00pm
- Tour in Spanish: Monday and Saturday at 4.00pm
- Please see calendar for detailed info and choosing your date
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich von uns vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und den letzten original Wac...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Delivery T...