Skip-the-line ticket for the Photography Museum Berlin
- See masterpiece of visual arts on a formidably wide range of topics
- Marvel at the collection of the Helmut Newton Foundation
- Observe the synergy between photo art and architecture of the space
- One visit to this museum won't be enough!
The Photography Museum Berlin, inaugurated in 2004, is very popular among visual art fans from all over the world. It houses among others the collection of the Helmut Newton Foundation! „Sex and landscapes“, „Polaroids“ and „Man, War & Peace“ are samples of what you'll find entering.
The second floor of the 2000 m2 large exhibition ground hosts the photografy collection of the Kunstbibliothek Berlin. You'll noice for sure the synergy these art pieces have with the surrounding architecture. Moreover, this rich collection bridges to other secotrs of art and knowledge, like sculpture and movie art, religion and history.
Find past and future together in one space full of manifold arts.
Jebensstraße 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Stops "Kurfürstendamm" or "Zoologischer Garten"
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Closed on Mondays
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...