Hawaii catamaran sailing and snorkeling excursion
- Hop on board a catamaran for an unforgettable experience
- Relax as you cruise along the crystal blue water
- Put on your snorkeling mask and to get a better look at the world below the surface
The iconic Spirit of Aloha experience provides the ultimate in sailing comfort and snorkeling fun. Choose from morning or afternoon snorkel sail excursions, where guests are likely to see dolphins, sea turtles and other marine life. During whale season December through April, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted. This large vessel is safe for all ages, a perfect trip to bring your family and friends along. Conveniences include an onboard freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade and ample seating. Choose to relax on board or jump in the water to explore more the beautiful scenery below.
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkel gear and in-water assistance
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Vessels depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Please be at the check-in flag on the beach at 20 minutes before. You can park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot, and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for the orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. A representative will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
- Note: boarding is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat and barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach
- Onboard is a freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade and ample seating
- Dress code: Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips, it is suggested to wear swim-trunks and t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran
- Carry-ons: there is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry
- Snacks and beverages are available on board for purchase
- Operates twice daily
- Morning: 9.00am-12.00pm
- Afternoon: 1.00pm-4.00pm
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise! Accessible only by boat, join us in the crystal-clear water of ...
About every year between December and April, more than 8,000 Humpback whales journey over 3,500 mile...
Step aboard and journey back in time, when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged and fertile land...
The iconic Spirit of Aloha offers the ultimate in sailing comfort. Your adventure begins from the be...
On your catamaran cruise, you will depart from Kawaihae Harbor and head along the rugged and scenic ...