Bilbao Bizkaia hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See the oldest transporter bridge in the world, located in Portugalete
- Enjoy the panoramic view of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Visit the little fishermen village of Bermeo
- Know more about the Gernika bombing and his history
Enjoy an unforgettable route visiting idyllic landscapes in the coast and inland of Biscay. You will be able to visit more carefully and stop in any of the villages included in the route with the comfortable system known as hop-on hop-off.
Therefore, you can get off at any of the villages you choose along the route according to the table published about villages and timetables. Once you stop at any town, you could pick-up the touristic bus in the same place you got off in order to resume the route in the following published schedule. That way you could get on and get off the bus in any of the towns included in the route within a total of three villages (taking the first journey from Bilbao at 08.30am). In case of doing the journey at 10.00am from Bilbao you can make the same route but with stop at maximum two villages and if you take the journey at 12.30pm from Bilbao you can make the same route but only one stop.
All published schedules route allow 1.30h stopover in each village, except the schedule that matches lunchtime because it is expected to have 3.30 hours available for having lunch in the village you choose. So, the only thing you have to decide before starting the route and when you book your ticket is the departure time and from there you can get on and get off the bus in any of the towns you choose taking into account the schedule box which is published in this prospectus. Therefore, you can decide your departure time, the number of towns where you will stop and visit, the following schedules route and the end time of it.
Please note: the price of the tour changes according to the starting time you choose and the number of stops you make:
- Ticket A: If you choose the first timetable (8.30am) you will be able to make three stops in three different towns.
- Ticket B: If you choose the second timetable (10.00am) you will make two stops at two towns.
- Ticket C: If you choose the third timetable (12.30pm) you will make a single stop at a single town
- Bus ticket
- 1-hour boat ride called "Game of Thrones", starting at 12.00pm from Bermeo's port (only if you select the Ticket A or B)
- Children 0-12 years old: reduced
Plaza Federico Moyua, 5A, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
- You will have WIFI free internet access and information about destinations during the route and within the bus
- The tourism offices of each town will be available for any information or explanation you may require during your stay in the villages
- The stop and pick-up of each town will be the same. Be careful not having troubles to find the stop for returning
- Some explanatory and introductory videos about the route and villages will be included during the tour
- Do not lose your ticket and submit the driver to access the buses
- Saturdays at 8.30am, 10.00am or 12.30pm
You will be picked up at your hotel. After a short trip of 20 minutes you will arrive at the Marina ...
Fiche artistique : Directeur musical : Riccardo Frizza-Directeur de scène : Lamberto Puggelli (†)-Le...
Semiramide, la reine guerrière de Rossini, débarque en février au Palacio Euskalduna de Bilbao avec ...
En mai et après 15 ans d’absence, ‘Les Pêcheurs de Perles’, considéré comme le premier chef-d'œuvre ...
Fiche artistique : Mimì : Ainhoa Arteta (Vanessa Goikoetxea (ob27)-Rodolfo : Teodor Ilincai (Martín ...
Fiche artistique : Leonore : Elena Pankratova-Florestan : Peter Wedd-Rocco : Tijl Faveyts-Marzelline...