Bilbao city hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Discover the highlights of Bilbao
- Learn the interesting history of the city
- Travel to many key destinations in Bilbao
- Experience the city from a different perspective
Climb aboard your distinctive red double-decker bus at a central location in Bilbao and begin your day of enriching exploration. Gain fascinating insight into the historical context of Bilbao’s legendary landmarks and learn about the city’s radical transformation from industrial epicenter to cultural wonderland.
See the distinctive architecture of the iconic Guggenheim Museum; admire the imperial majesty of the Euksalduna Palace; soak up the lively ambience of the Plaza Ensanche; and appreciate the botanical beauty of the Jardines de Albia. Explore the bustling commercial center of Zubiarte; absorb the sacred structure of the Sagrado Corazon Church; and discover the cultural symbolism of the buildings that helped put the city of Bilbao back on the touristic map. Disembark the bus whenever an attraction captures your attention and you wish to explore independently, simply boarding another red bus when you want to continue sightseeing.
- Hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Children 6 to 12 years old
- Seniors 65+ years old
Plaza Federico Moyua, 5A, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Tour starts at Museo Guggenheim, however you may board the bus and exchange your voucher at any one of the stops around the city Bus Stops Include: Museo Guggenheim - 17 Lersundi, Tourist Information Office Zubiarte Shopping Centre - Deusto's Bridge Colon de Larreategui Casco Viejo, Iglesia S. Nicolas, Muelle del Arenal, Enlace a Begona La Ribera Market - S. Anton Church, Siete Calles (old part) Casco Viejo, Teatro Arriaga, Puente del Arenal Plaza Arriquibar, Casa Alhondiga Indautxu, Plaza Bizkaia, Zona Comercial Plaza Moyua, Bus aeropuerto, Metro BEC Gran via, Museo Bellas artes Bilbao, Parque D.Casilda Gran via, Corte Ingles, Iglesia Sagrado Corazon Pl. Sagrado Corazon, Palacio Euskalduna, Museo Maritimo, Terminus, Campo Futbol San Mames Puente de Deusto Universidad de Deusto, Puente Predro Arrupe Puente de la Salve Funicular, Puente Zubi Zuri Ayuntamiento, Town Hall Albia Gardens - S.Vicente Martir Church
- From 1 January to 7 April 2017: Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm
- From 8 to 12 April 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm3.00pm, 4.00pm
- Easter, from 13 to 15 April 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- From 16 April to 31 May 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm3.00pm, 4.00pm
- June 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
- July and August 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- September and October 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
- November and December 2017: Daily at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm
You will be picked up at your hotel. After a short trip of 20 minutes you will arrive at the Marina ...
This fun-filled, dynamic activity combines two fascinating elements of Bilbao – the unique Azkuna Ze...
Fiche artistique : Directeur musical : Riccardo Frizza-Directeur de scène : Lamberto Puggelli (†)-Le...
Semiramide, la reine guerrière de Rossini, débarque en février au Palacio Euskalduna de Bilbao avec ...
En mai et après 15 ans d’absence, ‘Les Pêcheurs de Perles’, considéré comme le premier chef-d'œuvre ...
Fiche artistique : Leonore : Elena Pankratova-Florestan : Peter Wedd-Rocco : Tijl Faveyts-Marzelline...