Bilbao city tour hop-on hop-off
- Discover the most important sightseeing spots in Bilbao: Guggenheim Museum, San Mamés Stadium and much more!
- Explore this magnificent city at your own pace, hop-on and off as many times you want
- Double-decker bus with open-air top for a panoramic view, with comfortable ergonomic seats and accessible for wheelchairs
Discover the city and enjoy this hop-on hop-off service, which lets you get on and off as often as you want at any stop along the route. Take advantage of this service to discover the places of interest on the route.
The tour bus route is designed to let you experience every last detail of this magnificent city. The bus will take you to the most important sightseeing spots, from the stadium of Athletic de Bilbao, San Mamés, to the Ribera Market, a reference in terms of shopping for the whole of Biscay.
Bilbao city tour has a fleet of two red double-decker buses with an open-air top deck for an unparalleled panoramic view of the city. The buses feature comfortable ergonomic seats and have a space reserved for wheelchairs.
Also, for easier access by people with reduced mobility, all the buses have an access ramp at the rear door and a completely flat lower deck. To make it easier for passengers to get on and off, please board using the front door and leave via the rear door. The vehicles also have two stairs connecting the lower and upper decks. This will help passengers go upstairs and downstairs more easily and enjoy the route more.
- 24-hours hop-on hop-off ticket
- Earphones with audioguide in 8 languages (Basque, Galician, Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French and Italian)
- Map and guide aboard
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Abandoibarra Etorb., 21, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
In front of Guggenheim Museum
- Audio guide available in 8 languages: Basque, Galician, Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French and Italian
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Bilbao City Tour stops by showing your printed voucher when getting on board
- From 23 June to 9 September, 12 to14 October, 1 to 4 November, 6 to 9 December
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Schedule: 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 1:00pm, 1.30pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.00pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm, 5.00pm, 5.30pm, 6.00pm, 6.30pm
- Rest of the year except 24 and 25 December
- Frequency: Every hour
- Schedule: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm
Discover the Basque region that surrounds Bilbao called Bizkaia during a full-day trip from San Seba...
Greet your knowledgeable guide outside the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum and begin your tour by admiring ...
Join a passionate foodie and Bilbao native for a walk around the city and a tasting of authentic Bas...
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at...
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose name means “rock castle” in Basque (gaztelu = castle + aitz = rock),...
This tour is focused on some of the most delicious cheeses of Basque Country and, specifically, how ...
Departure from Bilbao towards San Sebastián. Once we arrive at the city, start a walking tour of fou...
Enjoy an unforgettable route visiting idyllic landscapes in the coast and inland of Biscay. You will...
Departure from Bilbao towards Vitoria. Once you arrive to the Capital city of the Basque Country, yo...
The inner Basque Country is a natural area full of hidden treasures. With this tour you will visit t...