Cape Peninsula half day tour
- See the magnificent sight of Cape Point's towering rock cliffs, unique fauna and flora
- Over 250 species of birdlife, bucks, baboons and the Cape Mountain Zebra
- Explore the Cape of Good Hope, a world-famous landmark, and monuments in honor of Vasco da Gama and Bartolomeu Dias
- Experience the 9km drive and 114 curves of one of the world's most majestic and scenic drives - Chapman's Peak
Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the "fairest Cape of all". Explore the wonders of the Mother City and take in all the beauty she has to offer on our Half Day Peninsula Tour - from the penguin colony, the pristine white beaches, breathtaking mountains, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point.
Clifton & Camps Bay
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, Clifton and Camps Bay beaches have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, crystal clear waters that make these beaches a highly popular summer attraction for locals and tourists.
See over 250 species of birdlife, bucks, baboons and the Cape Mountain Zebra. Explore the Cape of Good Hope, a world-famous landmark, and monuments in honor of Vasco da Gama and Bartolomeu Dias.
Penguin Colony & Simon's Town
One of the only places in the world where you can swim alongside penguins. Boulders Beach has grown rapidly to over 3000 penguins since only two African penguins settled in that had arrived from Dyer Island, close to Gansbaai. Simon's Town is the seat of the SA Navy. Here you can find a thriving harbour, The South African Navy Museum and The Warrior Toy Museum. See the submarines and frigates from a distance that are docked at the Naval Base harbour.
(To see and interact with the penguins there is a small conservation fee of R75 for children and R150 for adults)
Along the Main Road lies a host of veritable treasures, from costume shops to antique shops, cobbled streets, bakeries, vintage bookstores, the famous Brass Bell restaurant and plenty more.
Muizenberg, a world-renowned surfing spot, where people from all parts of society join together to enjoy the wonders of the ocean. Situated on the beach, you will find an array of the popular colorful beach huts and plenty of restaurants and surf shops. Shark spotters observe carefully for potential danger roaming in the bay.
- Entrance fee to Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- WiFi on board
- Optional visits
- To see and interact with the penguins there is a small conservation fee of R75 for children and R150 for adults
- Child (2-11): reduced
- Child (0-1): free of charge
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town. At the time of booking, you will be asked to provide a pick-up location.
- Important: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that since it is a half day tour, time constraints might result in a rushed experience. You will be picked up and drop off from your hotel
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tour departure
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Depart: 08:00am – 09:00am
- Return: 12:30pm
- Departure: 01:00am – 02:00pm
- Return: 05:30pm
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
The day begins with a look at the picturesque Bo-Kaap, the historic area that became home to many Mu...
Setting off along the northern side of the peninsula, your guide will share his knowledge of the are...