Morning Temple Tour with Transfer Services
- Discover local Buddhism practices and rituals at Chiang Mai templesParticipate in centuries old local traditions by offering alms to Monks and make an offering at a templeGain insight into Buddhism and Dharma at Wat UMong
- English speaking guideBreakfastTransfer servicesAdmission fee
- Personal expensesTips
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Monk offering
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Your Chiang Mai city tour adventure will begin by exploring the Warorot Market, one of the largest m...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...