Wieng Kum Kam (Morning and Afternoon)
- Explore Wiang Kum Kam as the pivotal trading hub by King MangraiVisit 6 temples while riding a carriageEnjoy Thai Sweet Dessert and herb juice on the boat
You will also visit 6 temple sites while riding a horse-drawn carriage. On the way back, you can relax on the boat while enjoying your Thai Sweet Dessert and herb juice.
- Admission feeDessertTransfer servicesCruise
- Personal expensesTips
- Round-trip shared hotel transfer in Chiang Mai city centre only (5 km radius from Tha Pae Gate).
- Sweet dessert
- Herb juice
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 20 to 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- There are some hotels within these areas that may not be available for hotel pickup and drop-off. In such cases, you will be given a meeting point.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Extra clothes
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Your Chiang Mai city tour adventure will begin by exploring the Warorot Market, one of the largest m...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...