Key West day trip with Conch Train Tour
- Enjoy a narrated, 90-minute Conch Train Tour
- See all the main attractions of Key West
- Plan your day as you wish
- Roundtrip transportation from Fort Lauderdale
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover Key West! You'll be picked up from Miami and dropped off in downtown Key West to explore it on your own. You’ll be able to enjoy an amazing beach and a variety of activities. The Caribbean atmosphere will infuse you with a holiday feeling and the lovely restaurants and cafes might just exceed your culinary expectations.
This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb on board, take your seat and embark on a terrific 90-minute journey trough time. During the tour, the train will make one loop through Old Town Key West.
There are three stops- one is at Station Depot, allowing for a 10-minute rest break where you will find refreshments and shopping. Bring your ice cream and homemade fudge back on board to continue your tour.
The second stop is at Truval Village, located at the corner of Duval Street and Truman Avenue. From Truval Village you are just minutes away from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and the many fine art galleries, shops and restaurants of upper Duval Street.
The third stop is at Flagler Station. The second stop is also where those who wish can disembark to see the sights of the Historic Key West Seaport. You can always catch a later train.
- Roundtrip bus transfers to/from Key West
- Conch train ticket
- Bilingual representative
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport, 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Initial pick-up 6.20am
- Free time in Key West is from approximately 12.00pm-6.00pm
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., K...
Come to the quaint town of Key West, where you can stroll around the whole city. You will be picked ...