Key West day trip with snorkeling
- Enjoy a scenic ride to the Florida Keys with magnificent views of land and sea
- Experience the lively atmosphere of Key West during your free time
- Sail on a 65-foot Catamaran to snorkel in the third largest coral reef in the world
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The coral reef off of Key West, Florida is the third largest reef in the world with a variety of plants and animals. In addition, the warm and tropical water allows visitors to snorkel year round.
You'll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental US - Key West. Here, a Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants are just waiting to enchant you. After arriving, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own. There’s so much to do that you’ll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise, just to name a few possibilities. No preset activities are included during this time on your own. One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a never planned, always different, daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
- Local taxes and fees
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer
- Free time in Key West
- Snorkel gear
- Three-hour coral reef sail in a 65-foot catamaran
- Local taxes and fees
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Please bring sunscreen, towel and bathing suit
- The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions
- All participants must be able to swim. Children under six years old should not do snorkeling. Children are allowed on the boat only under parent/guardian responsibility
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- First pick-up 6.20am
- Approximate free time in Key West 12.00pm-6.00pm
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover Key West! You'll be picked up from Miami and dropped ...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Come blow off that work day steam with Cycle Party on this Happy Hour Crawl! This tour takes you to ...