Full-day food tour in Girona
- Visit the gardens and Cathedral where Game of Thrones (6th season) was filmed
- See the Roman and Arab Baths from the XII Century with your local guide
- Indulge in delicious tapas at two popular local restaurants
- Taste ice cream created by the 3 Michelin starred Roca brothers
Escape the hustle of Barcelona for the day on a full-day trip to Girona. Once you arrive to the Girona Train Station, your local guide will pick you up and show you some of the most fascinating sites of the city. You will start your foodie and cultural day at the local market with the breakfast, and enjoy a delicious local pastry product called, xuixo. This is a fresh bun filled with sweet creme brulée.
Next, you will continue this to the Medieval and Roman walls, from where you will enjoy stunning views of the city. During this tour you will have the chance to see many different gardens, the famous Cathedral and some of the spots where the popular TV show Game of Thrones (season 6) was filmed. Your visit also includes the entrance fee of Roman and Arab Baths from XII Century. After working up your appetite, your guide will lead you to two popular local bars to try some fantastic local dishes, such as: local cheeses, "trinxat" or samfaina (grilled vegetables). The tour will end on a sweet note, with some ice cream made by one of the owners and chefs at the world-famous 3 Michelin starred restaurant El Celler de Can Roca
- Local bilingual foodie guide
- Breakfast and market visit
- Visit to 2 different places for snack and eat
- Ice cream by El Celler de Can Roca
- Guided tour of Girona with visit to Game of Thrones filming sites
- Entrance fee of Roman and Arab Baths
- Transportation to Girona
- Infant (aged 0-2)
17002 Girona, Province of Girona, Spain
Meet at the Girona Train Station, In front of the main exit.
- Tour operates with 1 to 8 people
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 9.00am
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
Discover the most beautiful streets, legends and corners of Girona! You’ll go and walk through the h...
Salvador Dalí is, no doubt, one of the most famous artists in Cataluña. Born in Figueres in 1904, he...
We’re used to seeing cities in broad daylight... But the darkness of the night gives a magical, inti...
WE RETURN IT HERE HERE! ---> SATURDAY OCTOBER 5 VIP Reservations - 637 894 244 Genres: Dance,Dance L...