Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
What to expect
- Drink and tapa
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Plaza de las Pasiegas, Granada, España
Plaza de las Pasiegas. Main Facade of the Cathedral of Granada. Central Arch.
What to remember
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: Easter, 25 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.