Guided historic tour of Granada
- The Cathedral of Granada, the second biggest cathedral in Spain
- Two of the best examples of the gothic and renaissance style in the country
Guided tour within the cathedral and royal chapel, two of the best examples of the gothic and renaissance style in Spain. The official guides will go with and tell you the history from the moment of the reconquest of Granada by Isabel and Fernando.
You will be fascinated by the works of art shelted inside, such us the tombs of the Catholic monarch and Juana of Castilla (The crazy) and Felipe I of Austria (The handsome) and the legacy donated by the queen Isabel of Castilla. We will visit charcoal store and the silk market.
- Entrance fees to cathedral and royal chappel
- Official guide
- Transport service
- Lunch and beverage
- Children 0-7 years old: free
- Children 8-11 years old: reduced
Carrera del Darro, 5, 18010 Granada, Spain
Granada City Tour Office at Carrera del Darro 3 (in front of the Church of Santa Ana)
- From 15 March to 14t October at 5.00pm
- From 15 October to 14 March at 4.30pm
- Check-in time 15 minutes before departure time
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Los lugares de visita obligada para cualquier viajero interesado en la ciudad. ¡Un tour imprescindib...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...