Historic guided tour of Granada and Albaycín
- Walk through the historic center of Granada and one of its most iconic neighborhoods
- Admire the cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance
- Explore the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic center and one of its most iconic neighborhoods, with the hand of your guide. Go beyond simple urban tourism and appreciate the historical center which has undergone thousands of changes since it was originated by the work of the Andalusian people. You will see the sights of the historic center of Granada, such as the Alcaicería (old silk market) or around the cathedral (one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance). Then you will get lost among the narrow streets of the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
This tour is a journey through the transformation of a historic village that will show the many changes that the city suffered after the conquest of it by the Catholic Monarchs, also recognizing Muslim elements still preserved. Dare to walk in a totally different way through the streets of Granada and be brought along on a walk through the history of this beautiful city.
- Plaza del Carmen, Madrasa, Alcaicería and around the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Darro River Race
- Official guide
- Lunch or another activity in the city
- Tickets for the monuments
- Free for children 0-11 years old
Calle San Jerónimo 10
Cicerone Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Daily at 10.30am
- No departures on 6 and 7 March, 25 December and 1 January
Un viaggio attraverso la storia di Granada e la sua trasformazione dall'islam al cristianesimo. Pass...
Venta El Gallo si trova nelle grotte del Sacromonte, culla dell'arte del flamenco. Patrimonio cultur...
Questa escursione non solo include interessanti elementi culturali, ma è anche consigliata per color...
Visita l'Alhambra e i giardini del Generalife, dichiarati patrimonio mondiale dell'UNESCO. Accompagn...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Viaggia attraverso i secoli in questo tour a piedi nei quartieri più carismatici di Granada: Albaici...