The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind blowing in your hair, the tall ship sails into the sunset over the southernmost point of the U.S. Soak in the sights while enjoying drinks and appetizers throughout your Key West sunset cruise. Included with your tour is champagne, boutique wine, Sebago’s famous home-made tropical sangria, ice cold premium beer and soft drinks. The Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres and cocktail shrimp platter complete your perfect evening. Now we're also featuring cocktails in our all-inclusive price. Sails up with a Schooner Appledore signature Bloody Mary or Dark & Stormy. Request your own favorite cocktail from our treasure chest of top-shelf brands. As the Appledore Star leaves the bustling Historic Seaport, the crew unfurls the sails. Satisfy your inner-sailor and help hoist the sails and take a turn at the wheel! You are sailing on a unique boat - the only bugeye schooner in Key West and the last known built ship of this oyster dragging bugeye design. With the painted sky as an exquisite backdrop, your Key West sailing tour takes you past Mallory Square's Sunset Celebration, the Navy Mole where the big ships dock and the civil war era Fort Zachary Taylor. During the sun's fiery descent, your experienced captain maneuvers the Appledore Star into the perfect position for your viewing pleasure. While day turns to night, continue enjoying drinks and appetizers as your sailing schooner returns to Key West. Start your own tradition tonight - a sunset sail Key West style on Sebago's historic bugeye schooner will forever linger in your memories.
Schooner sunset sail with champagne and appetizers
Availability: Every day
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a luxurious schooner sunset sail
- Sail past local landmarks as you take in the beautiful views
- Savor included appetizers and drinks on board
What to expect
- 2 hour schooner tour
- Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres and cocktail shrimp
- Champagne, sangria, boutique wine, premium beer, fine liquors, soft drinks and filtered water
What's not included
- Children 11 years of age and under: reduced
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
What to remember
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
- This is a non-smoking tour
Every day at 6.30pm (summer), 4.30pm (winter)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.