Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum tour from Krakow with transportation by bus
- Benefit from a comfortable pick-up from the meeting point in the city center of Krakow
- Watch an interesting documentary about the tragic history of the Holocaust
- Visit the memorial in Auschwitz and Birkenau with an English-speaking guide
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Polish town of Oswiecim (Auschwitz). Thanks to a documentary about the camp and a guided tour with an English-speaking guide, you will learn about the tragedies of World War II and the many lives lost.The Museum was entered on the UNESCO Wordl Heritage List
- Transfer to the Memorial and back by bus
- English speaking tour leader
- Entrance and visit to the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camp
- Official guided tour in the museum and headsets
- Film showing of a documentary about the history of the camps
- Lunch (the best is, you bring a packed lunch with you)
- Student (15-25 years)
- Child (0-14 years)
- All reductions only with valid ID
In front of the Sheraton Hotel, 7 Powisle Street, 31-101 Krakow
- Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable to weather conditions because of outdoor sightseeing
- IMPORTANT: the maximum size of hand luggage cannot be larger than 29.7cm x 21cm. Larger backpacks, bags, suitcases should be left on coaches or taken to the luggage room located in the area of the entrance to the museum. Please note, our company is not responsible for items left on the bus or at the museum so customers are advised not to leave valuables
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 14.
- Every day at 9.10am
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...