Excursions & day trips
Schindler's Factory, Ghetto and Wieliczka Salt Mine skip-the-line ticket and guided tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit one of the most important museums in Krakow, the Oskar Schindler's Factory
- Stroll around the streets of Podgorze and learn about the former ghetto built here during WWII
- Go for a trip to the suggestive Wieliczka Salt Mine UNESCO World Heritage List
What to expect
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Schindler's museum
- Skip-the-line ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Professional live guide
- Transfer from Krakow to Wieliczka and back
What's not included
- Food and drinks
What to remember
All Poland Sp. z o.o.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience