Zakopane and Tatra Mountains with Chocholow Village visit
- Enjoy a day-trip including pick-up service and a professional English speaking guide
- Discover Zakopane, admire its breathtaking views and taste its delicious food
- Shape the tour to your needs and interests and live a completely customized experience
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountains. Experience unique and colorful folklore, delicious food and amazing views, all in one spectacular tour! This tour has a fully flexible schedule that you can shape to your needs and interests. Our professional English-speaking driver will pick you up from selected location i.a. your hotel and drive you to Zakopane.
- Pick-up from meeting point
- English-speaking driver
- Tour leader
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Required fees to local museums and Gubałówka Hill
- Food and drinks
Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
The bus bay at 14 Straszewskiego Street
Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. If you would like hotel pick-up from a city center hotel, you may contact the tour operator prior to your tour to check if it is possible
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- In order to provide safety seats, please contact your local tour operator to advise if there will be any children (0-13 years old) and to state their age. You'll find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. If you would like hotel pick-up from a city center hotel, you may contact the tour operator prior to your tour to check if it is possible. You'll find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please, show your voucher to the driver
Every day at 7:00 am, 8:00 am and 9:00 am
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...