- Step back on time and explore the historic streets of Malacca
- See the final resting place of Admiral Cheng Ho
- Stroll along Antique Avenue on Jonker Street
During your day trip from Kuala Lumpur to the historical city of Malacca, you'll visit many amazing sights including:
- Stadthuys, a historic landmark structure located in the heart of Malacca on Red Square.
- St. Paul's Hill for a panoramic view of the city and surrounding region.
- St. Paul’s Church, Southeast Asia's oldest church and part of the Malacca Museum Complex.
- Jonker Street, the center of Chinatown that was renowned for its antique shops and today features clothing and craft outlets as well as restaurants.
- A Famosa Fortress, among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Southeast Asia.
- Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple practicing the Three Doctrinal Systems of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Kuala Lumpur
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Full-day walking tour in Malacca
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel, then you will be taken to a jetty port. Here, you wil...