Death Valley day tour from Las Vegas
- See Badwater Basin salt flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Stop for breathtaking photo ops at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point and Devils Golf Course – don’t forget your camera
- Visit Furnace Creek visitor’s center, home to a natural oasis and the Borax Museum
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array of colors and this extreme desert environment is a photographers dream. Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth.
This full day tour offers spectacular highlights of the natural side of Death Valley, a desolate national treasure. You'll have breath taking photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, Dante's View, a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet, and Devils Golf Course. There will also be another photo opportunity at Badwater; sitting 280 feet below sea level, this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere.
Stop at Furnace Creek visitor center and the Borax Museum before heading back through the Mohave Desert in time for some good old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Light snacks and water
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
Bindlestiff Tours, 2510 E Sunset Rd #5, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA
Please contact Bindlestiff Tours at least 48 hours prior to departure to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- Please contact the tour operator 48 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C 115F
- Water will be provided, please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour
- Friday and Sunday, 8.00am-6.00pm
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...