Evening helicopter flight over Las Vegas Strip
- See Las Vegas from above on this breathtaking 15-minute flight
- Extraordinary views of iconic landmarks
- Champagne toast prior to takeoff
- See Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand and more
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip as you witness iconic landmarks such as the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, Luxor, Stratosphere Tower, historic downtown and more. This ultimate view of Las Vegas has become the preferred way to get an encompassing overview of the Strip. The 12 - 15 minute flight takes you high above the east and west ends of the Strip as you witness stunning views aboard a “limousine” in the sky, the ECO-Star helicopter. Champagne is available to all guests 21 years of age or older prior to the flight.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.). Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Round trip transportation from hotels within 5 miles from the Strip
- 12-15 minute helicopter flight
- Pre-flight champagne toast
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...