Prepare to be thrilled on this one-of-a-kind adventure. Travel in a state-of-the-art Tour Trekker while your fun and entertaining guide shows you all of the spectacular beauty of the West Rim. This custom built tour vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. You’ll then hop aboard a helicopter for an exhilarating 20 minute flight descending 4,000 feet down into the Canyon, followed by a 10-minute pontoon ride on the mighty Colorado River. See the Grand Canyon from three different perspectives, few will ever experience. Lunch provided.
What to expect
Ask a question
Grand Canyon West Rim drive, fly and float tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 10 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Travel in the luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle with a personal adventure tour guide
- 20 minute helicopter ride
- Photo stop at Hoover Dam
- Time at the Canyon edge to take in amazing views and lunch
- A short boat tour on the Colorado River
What to expect
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) helicopter descent into the Grand Canyon
- 20-minute river boat trip
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
At checkout you will be asked to provide an address for pick up.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to take our off-road tours
07.00am - Pick-up times vary depending on your hotel location
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.