Hoover Dam Guided Tour with Lunch, Transportation & Helicopter Flight
- Explore the Hoover Dam on foot and in the air
- See a botanical cactus garden
- Walk through a gourmet chocolate factory
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour. You’ll leave Las Vegas on board a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide descriptions along the way. After you arrive, you’ll be taken on a VIP tour inside the Dam by a government guide. This special tour will show you the inner workings of the Dam as well as give you access to the museum.
The Hoover Dam was one of the largest and most successful government projects of the 1930s. It’s an engineering marvel and was finished on time and under budget. The Dam also led to the creation of Lake Mead, which is the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. It’s worth a visit to this modern structure, an amazing part of American history.
If explore the deepest darkest parts of the Dam isn’t enough for you, this tour will also take you up into the sky aboard a EC-130 helicopter! Considered the limousine of flight, you’ll hover around the Dam and Lake for 15 minutes, giving you more than enough time to enjoy breathtaking views of this stellar area.
Your trip will also include a deli-style lunch as well as a self-guided tour at Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory, a producer of mouth-watering gourmet chocolate. The Factory also contains a botanical cactus garden which you are free to explore at your leisure. Aside from over 300 different cactus and succulent species, the garden contains an all-natural waste water treatment facility, designed to transform all of the Factory’s wastewater into clean water for the gardens. It’s a day full of engineering marvels that you simply must see!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Hoover Dam
- Government-guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam - includes access to the Visitors Center, museum, monuments, and gift shop
- 15-minute helicopter ride around the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead area
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Deli-style lunch: sandwich, chips, and drink
- Free Laughlin Tour
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date.
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding.
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines,
- Passengers with a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets inside.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
Hotel pickups begin at 8:20 AM
Departure at 10 AM
Voyage de l'aéroport McCarran aux lumières vives de Las Vegas dans le style . Toutes les limousines ...
Profitez d'un dîner de trois plats avec des cocktails parfaitement jumelés lors d'une visite VIP exc...
Poussez une voiture de course exotique et votre adrénaline aux limites en conduisant une course élég...
Votre visite débutera par un transfert en limousine de luxe de votre hôtel de Las Vegas au terminal ...