Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend day tour from Las Vegas
- Enjoy a scenic 1.5-mile walk to Horseshoe Bend as you ascend to a peak overlooking the Colorado River
- Drive to Lower Antelope Canyon and join the Navajo tour of history and culture in the area
- Walk through winding pathway with amazing photo opportunities along the way
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculptured sandstone walls with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. From the canyon to the Colorado River makes a 280 degree turn around the horseshoe Bend shape of rock. The Lower Antelope Canyon is located 10 minutes from the center of Page, Arizona.
Guests will be taken to the Lower Antelope Canyon and join their Navajo guided tour at the canyon. You'll walk approximately 1/4 mile to the lower end of the canyon and enter the canyon by a staircase with railings. Once in the canyon, you will walk through a narrow sandstone canyon with a few ascents of staircases, moving towards the upper end of the canyon. On this 75 minute tour, you'll have amazing photo opportunities.
Horseshoe Bend Overlook requires a 1.5 mile round trip (2.4 miles) walk over sand and rocks. You'll reach a 1000 ft canyon as you look down the Colorado River in the bottom of Glen Canyon.
- Motorcoach Transportation
- Scenic Walk to Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- Admission to Antelope Canyon
- Canyon Walking Tour
- Lunch and Bottled Water Included
- Children 2 and under: free
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, has sun, sunglasses and sunscreen
- If you have an umbrella, you might like to use it on the sunny hike to Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- You'll be asked for your choice of vegetarian or turkey sandwich at the time of booking
- The tour is in a motor coach with a bathroom and power outlets
- There will be an English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- You may download the free, downloadable app that has photos, text, videos and tour narration, to give more information about the day's tour
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...