See the splendid lights of the Las Vegas Strip on this 15-minute helicopter flight. Take off over the iconic stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard for a bird's-eye perspective on Sin City's skyline, while gazing at the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your flight covers roughly four miles (six kilometers) and includes a celebratory glass of champagne.
Neon Lights tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 15 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy the "Entertainment Capital of the World" from the best view possible - the sky
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
What to expect
- Helicopter tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
McCarren International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Check-in with Maverick at the Las Vegas Strip Terminal.
What to remember
- Valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child
- Your weight is required for balancing the aircraft. For helicopter flights, the maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. (guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats) and the total passenger weight on each helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (seven passengers)
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. All times are approximate. Maverick Helicopters reserves the right to combine different length flights
- An adult must accompany passengers under the age of 18 on the flight
- Please contact Maverick Helicopter to arrange your flight and your pick-up details
- Daily: see calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.