- Get insider access to Reality TV locations including Pawn Stars and TANKED
- See the pawn shops in operation
- Sit back and relax as your guide organizes everything
Take the tour that gives you “insider access” to multiple locations from Reality TV! Your tour guide will take you to the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop as seen on the hit TV Show, Pawn Stars, where you will skip the line and get to see the pawn shop in operation.
See as well locations from “Vegas Rat Rods” and the smash hit “TANKED.” See where the shows are filmed, check out the amazing items they have in the stores, and, if you are lucky, you’ll run into some of the stars. We often see The General from Tanked, Chumlee, and more! Taking this tour will take the stress out of finding the shops, finding parking, wasting time driving around, and you will get special treatment at each spot because you’re with OnBoard Tours.
Pawn Stars Insider Tour Itinerary & Stops:
- Gold & Silver Pawn Shop – from History’s “Pawn Stars.”
- ATM – the aquarium store from TV’s “TANKED”
- Welderup – from Discovery’s “Vegas Rat Rods”
- The Toy Shack – With Johnny, the Toys expert from Pawn Stars
- Ultimate Sports Cards & Memorabilia – Jeremy, another Pawn Stars Expert
- Pick-up and drop-off
Children under 12 years of age: reduced
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
North side of Bally’s at their Airport Shuttle Entrance on East Flamingo Rd
Every day at 2.15pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...