Tickets to Bodies The Exhibition
- The Bodies exhibit displays full-bodies and organs, showing a three-dimensional view of the human form rarely seen outside of an anatomy lab
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial body specimens. These are real human bodies that have been precisely dissected, and well-maintained through an advanced method. Visitors can view the exquisiteness and intricacy of their own anatomy. The exhibition gives an up-close and personal look inside our skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems. These human specimens demonstrate the harm triggered by over-eating and lack of exercise to organs, resulting in encouraging healthy lifestyle choices. A healthy lung is displayed next to a black lung withered by smoking in a stark comparison commanding more attention than any image.
- Exhibition ticket
- Children (4-12)
- Children under 3 Free
3900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
BODIES Las Vegas is located at The Luxor Hotel
- Parking is available at The Luxor Hotel and Casino
- The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center
- The following are prohibited inside the galleries: food or beverages, pets (guide dogs and other service animals only), cameras, video camera phones and large packages, shopping bags or backpacks
- Daily: 10.00am – 10.00pm
- Last entry at 9.00pm
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...